Thursday, September 8, 2011

Surprises!

I am NOT responsible for the following 3 pictures! This is what happens when you let someone else hold your camera when you have to make a bathroom stop! In Spokane, Jerry held my camera for a few minutes. Lo and behold, when I went to look at my downloaded pictures, this is what I saw! Yep, I always needed a good picture of stacked wood.
Today, we were at a lookout site along the Columbia River. Since it was also a Rest area, I killed two birds with one stone, so to speak. It seems both Don and Jerry were the culprits this time. I always wanted a photo of ants on pieces of bread.
And maybe I can find something good to say about this ugly, lowly, saggy, dandelion. Not!
It never ceases to amaze me what grown men think of sometimes.....

1 comment:

  1. I just don't know what to say here. I mean, who cares about lovely flowers and amazing views when you have ant ridden bread, random stacks of wasted wood and 1 lonely daffodil. Just sayin'. Maybe you are way off base about what you are documenting on your trip and they were trying to set you back on track :)

    ReplyDelete