Friday, July 28, 2023

Denver Botanical Gardens Part II

 There were so many pictures of flowers that I had a hard time deciding which ones to choose.  So, I ended up doing two posts: the first with overall photos of the landscapes and this one with close ups of various blooms.  

This Tiger Lily captured my eye with it's gorgeous spots and melon orange color.
A bee picking out just the right Cosmos flower.
Pink Dawn shown below is one of my favorites from the gardens.
This white flower was labeled Peucedanum.  Hmm.....No generic name listed.  It looks like little snowballs on sticks!
The Bellflowers below are almost tissue paper thin with a subtle blueish color.
"I'm almost in there".  The back end of a bumblebee!
A blush hydrangea.
The Vetch's Blue is also known as Globe Thistle.
Unfortunately, I have no idea of what these last two flowers are called.  Not every flower or bush had name plates by them.  None the less, I still enjoyed them!


No comments:

Post a Comment