Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Catalina Potpourri

What floats your boat?  What do you do when you're camping at Catalina State Park (besides the obvious)?  Here is a mish-mash of pictures that I took, along with some taken by Jerry after he swiped my camera without my knowledge!  He is one sneaky guy. LOL.  See if you can figure out the ones he took.
 Happy Hiker group.  Nothing but smiles from these ladies as they head out in the morning.
They would have passed by one of the beautiful and majestic saguaros along the way.

About half our group at one point were the Sherwoods who came from Tucson, Phoenix, Silver City and La Junta.

Two slightly off kilter photos....


 A beignet pucker!

A Harris hawk headed straight over my head after Berdie clapped her hands.

 Image from the German dinner.
All I can say about this one is "Ask Jerry"!
Recognize the hair? Who do you think this is? 








 If there ever is a national hug a cactus holiday, I think this would qualify.

Last, but not least, one group of people who were cruising the campground.  They were a hoot!  They would have fit right in with our group.

No comments:

Post a Comment