Saturday, March 23, 2013

Karchner Kategories

After looking at all the pictures I took while we were camping at Karchner Caverns State Park, I realized there were several categories of groups:

First is the "Retirees", part of the RV group that were also down at Catalina State Park in January.  No longer middle-aged, we seem to have drifted into the "older generation" category without much fanfare.  I sometimes look back and wonder, "How in the world did I get this old?!"

  
The Day Trippers
 Doris, Traci and 3 of Doris' granddaughters who drove down just for the day.
 
The "Pushy" Group....especially when it come to making one of the people from group 1 catch up to the rest of us.

The Hikers                                                                                                                                (including a person whom I shall not name, but HAD to apply Chapstick when I was taking the picture.
.
The Rock Stars

One of the Tree Climbers.

The Thinkers
 (i.e."Do you think it will work out if I do this with my new smart phone??")

The Lunch Group

The Encouragers
These people can be spotted when they do a thumbs up signal.

The Advisor

The Karchner Tram Driver 
(Yes, that is Jerry who volunteers at Karchner)

                                                                                   The Cavern Tourists
The Grill Master/Drink Toaster

And finally, the Birthday Guy!


1 comment: