Friday, January 25, 2013

Lessons Learned

This post is dedicated today to Jerry White, my brother-in-law who turned "59" today for the umpteenth time!  He is quiet, soft spoken and has a slight southern drawl, but don't let that mislead you.  He can also be very sneaky at times!
If he ever asks you if he can borrow your camera, think TWICE about saying yes.  Let's just say he is very creative, focusing on items I would never think of in a million years.  I discover these little gems after I've downloaded the pictures off my camera.   It had me laughing when I saw some of the last bunch that he took while we were at Catalina State Park.  Don and I went for a bike ride and he said he wanted to take a picture of both of us on our bikes.  Somehow, that picture never showed up.  Hmm......wonder how that happened?

Here are a few that did:
 Trash.  I think he was fascinated by the colored clamps that held the line on the trash container.

                                                The back of Don's head, up nice and close.
Nice picture of the campsite, if you're a monkey hanging upside down from a tree limb!
I think this could be labeled as "pop art".  So much better than the bird poop picture that he took while we were traveling in Oregon a couple of years ago.   Maybe I've learned my lesson this time and will carefully guard the camera whenever he comes near.  On the other hand, I would miss out on some of his amazing pictures that give me a chuckle when I look at them!  At least I don't have to pay to have these developed.  Thank goodness for digital cameras!  And happy birthday to you, Jer.






3 comments: